The 7th Annual Cyber Security Summit is here!
Join Cyber Security and ICT professionals from across central government, local government, law enforcement and wider public sector, to tackle key issues at the heart of UK public sector.
Discover, determine and deliberate the latest developments, strategies and technologies available to successfully defend your organisation online.
As cyber threats become more complex and sophisticated, the number of organisations affected is ever increasing. According to ISP Beaming, UK organisations were subjected to 66 different cyber attacks every hour, more than one a minute, in 2019.
The Summit takes place on the 7th July in Central London. Registration is now live. Click here to sign up.
This event is free-to-attend for the public sector.
Topics addressed in 2020:
- Applying cyber security beyond IT: Agriculture, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Finance
- Understanding & mitigating against the latest cyber threats to the public sector
- Addressing the latest cyber threat landscape & government strategies
- Boosting & diversifying the UK cyber security workforce
- Scaling-up public sector efforts to attract new talent
- Successfully tackling cybercrime & online fraud
- Boosting cyber expertise in law enforcement
- Securing the UK's National Infrastructure
- Mitigating human error in cyber security
- How to become a cyber security leader
Speakers from the 2019 Cyber Security Summit:
- Andrew Gould, Detective Superintendent, National Cybercrime Programme Lead, National Police Chiefs’ Council
- Ben Shaps, Head of Cyber Growth, Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS)
- Mark Brett, Cyber Security Lead, Ministry of Housing, Communities & Local Government
- Simon Newman, Strategic Development Lead, Police Digital Security Centre
- Dr Sarah Wiseman, Programme Leader, Goldsmiths, University of London
- Emil C Lupu, Professor of Computer Systems, Imperial College London
- Jon Kingsbury, Head of Digital Economy & Creative Industries, KTN
- Sal Uddin, Category Director, Software and Cyber Security, CCS
- Nour Fateen, Threat Intelligence Consultant, Recorded Future
- Nicola Whiting, Board member NeuroCyber & CSO, Titania
- Dr Robert Nowill, Chairman, Cyber Security Challenge UK
- Mahbubul Islam, Transforming Government Security, GDS
- Helen Hsein, Enterprise Customer Engineer, Google
- Siobhan Coughlan, Programme Manager, LGA
- Agata Samojlowicz, Cyber Lead, Innovate UK
- Ian Ridsdale, UK Public Sector, Fortinet
- Sam Trendall, Editor, PublicTechnology
- Darren Harmer, SE Manager, Tenable
- Talal Rajab, Head of Cyber, techUK
Who should attend?
Audit Managers - Data Guardians - Digital and Innovation Leads - Directors of Information Security - Directors of Risk and Audit - Directors of Security - Directors of IT - Directors of Transformation - Head of Business Crime - Heads of Corporate Security - Heads of Cyber Security - Heads of IT - Heads of Security Solutions - Information Security Managers - Security Advisors - Security Architects - Security Engineers
- Dods is a registered Continuing Professional Development provider. For more information on the CPD, please click here.