Join Cyber Security and ICT professionals from across central government, local government, law enforcement and wider public sector, to tackle key issues at the heart of UK public sector.
The cyber threat is greater than ever, affecting more and more organisations. Recognising the severity of the UK position Ciaran Martin, first CEO, NCSC has said “..It is a matter of when, not if” the UK is hit by a Category-1 attack.
Discover, determine and deliberate the latest developments, strategies and technologies available to successfully defend your organisation online.
Registration is now live. Click here to sign up.
This event is free-to-attend for the public sector.
- Amo Kalar, Head of Strategic Influence (Cyber), Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Lord Arbuthnot of Edrom, Chairman of the Information Security Advisory Council
- Carl Miller, Research Director Centre for the Analysis of Social Media, Demos
- Prof. Awais Rashid, Professor of Cyber Security, University of Bristol
- Dan Patefield, Cyber Security Programme Manager, techUK
- Dr. David Gioe, Director, Cambridge Security Initiative
- Sam Trendall, Editor, PublicTechnology.net
Key topics include:
- Applying cyber security beyond IT: Agriculture, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Finance
- Understanding & mitigating against the latest cyber threats to the public sector
- Addressing the latest cyber threat landscape & government strategies
- Boosting & diversifying the UK cyber security workforce
- Scaling-up public sector efforts to attract new talent
- Successfully tackling cybercrime & online fraud
- Boosting cyber expertise in law enforcement
- Securing the UK's National Infrastructure
- Mitigating human error in cyber security
- How to become a cyber security leader
Who should attend?
Audit Managers - Data Guardians - Digital and Innovation Leads - Directors of Information Security - Directors of Risk and Audit - Directors of Security - Directors of IT - Directors of Transformation - Head of Business Crime - Heads of Corporate Security - Heads of Cyber Security - Heads of IT - Heads of Security Solutions - Information Security Managers - Security Advisors - Security Architects - Security Engineers
- Dods is a registered Continuing Professional Development provider. For more information on the CPD, please click here.