From the movie sets to our everyday lives, cyber attacks are a reality and they are happening right now.
The cyber threats that we face are not only ever-evolving, they are become evermore complex and sophisticated with each passing year. Government has responded with an investment of £1.9bn in cyber security capabilities, highlighting cyber security a key area of concern, for the public sector, as well as, businesses and individuals alike.
The Cyber Security Summits 2018 will welcome cyber security and ICT professionals from across central government, local government, law enforcement, the NHS and wider public sector, to tackle key issues at the heart of UK public sector and discover, determine and deliberate the latest developments, strategies and technologies available to successfully defend organisations online.
Join 250+ colleagues and peers, and keep up-to-date with the scale, complexity and ever-changing threat that we face.
The 5th Annual Cyber Security Summit will take place on the 5th July in Central London.
Free-to-attend for the public sector.
Key points for 2018 will included:
- Addressing the latest cyber threats and government strategies
- Boosting and diversifying the UK cyber security workforce
- Innovative techniques to successfully tackle cyber crime
- Top-tips to securing board level buy in and investment
- Tomorrow's threats today: The future of cyber
- Secure by design: Shifting the focus
- Protecting your cloud assets
- Data protection and GDPR
Speakers confirmed for 2018:
- Emil Lupu, Professor of Computer Systems, Imperial College London & Deputy Director PETRAS IoT Hub
- Baroness Falkner of Margravine, former member, Joint-Committee on the National Security Strategy
- Martin Sadler OBE, Special Advisor to the VC on Industrial Strategy, University of Bristol
- Angela Parratt, Head of IT & Digital Services, Bath and North East Somerset Council
- Dr Claudia Natanson, Chief Security Officer, Department for Work and Pensions
- Chi Onwurah MP, Shadow Minister for Industrial Strategy Science & Innovation
- Martin Peake, Head of Computer Science & ICT, Cleeve School
- John Bassett, Director, Dianoia Consulting Ltd
- Jon Ashton, Director Cyber Security, HMRC
- Senior representative, NCSC
Who should attend?
- Audit Managers
- Data Guardians
- Digital and Innovation Leads
- Directors of Information Security
- Directors of Risk and Audit
- Directors of Security
- Directors of IT
- Directors of Transformation
- Head of Business Crime
- Heads of Corporate Security
- Heads of Cyber Security
- Heads of IT
- Heads of Security Solutions
- Information Security Managers
- Security Advisors
- Security Architects
- Security Engineers
- Dods is a registered Continuing Professional Development provider. For more information on the CPD, please click here.